New ePort-2 Firmware Update V102.2 is available for download.
This version includes a bug fix:
When C-Net Manager updates one ePort2 on the network then all other ePort2 on the network are doing a reset.
To update the ePort-2 version:
1. Download the new firmware file to your console/PC from here and extract it.
2. Open the C-Net manager page of the ePort-2.
3. Make sure that both ePort and console/PC are on the same IP and Subnet range.
4. Press the Software Update button on C-Net manager and navigate to the downloaded file on your desktop.
5. Click open and the process will begin.
If any help needed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.