Compulite’s Vector iControl App for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android devices, is a powerful application to remotely control and edit basic functions of all Vector lighting consoles.
The App provides real-time information of the Console through a friendly user interface. By using the Vector iControl App, you are able to control moving lights, conventional lights, create and store cues and libraries, add groups, control highlight and lowlight and more.
The Application also allows you to control Dimmer levels through an interactive Dimmer wheel, control Pan and Tilt through an interactive trackball, and control all parameters using an interactive wheel, all from a remote location anywhere within your local area network.
Compulite's Vector iControl App is free and available for download from the App Store and from the Google Play store.
- Full real-time control of all Vector consoles.
- An automatically generated IP list of Vector consoles.
- An echo line (Command line) displaying real-time state of the Console.
- Constant connection monitoring.
- Interactive wheel and trackball.
- Multiple iControls can be connected to one console at a time.
- Ability to control moving and conventional lights.
- Create and control cues, libraries and groups.
- Keyboard view of the console.
- Easy to read panel screen.
- Macro page for controlling Macros faster.
- New default black screen.
- Options menu for changing skin and disconnecting.
- Added arrows to the Trackball foe better control.
- Wheels LCDs are lighten up when a parameter is there.
- Shift key is now lighten up when activated.
- Keys that have a shift function are showing only the normal function text and when shift is pressed the text will be replaced with the shift function text. These keys also have an indication that they have a shift function.
- Reduced texts sizes on keys to make them clearer.
- Small bug fixes.
App installation and connection guide can be downloaded here.